Position: Assistant Professor of Conflict Management and Psychology
Phone: (470) 578-6594
Location: MS 223A
Name: Liyuan Liu
Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resource Management, Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology
Master’s Degree: Financial Economics, University of Detroit Mercy
Master’s Degree: Analytics, J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University
- Intern, Equifax, 01/2018-present
- Graduate Research Assistant, Georgia State University Institute for Insight, 09/2015-09/2016
- Liyuan Liu, Meng Han, Yiyun Zhou, and Yan Wang; LSTM Recurrent Neural Networks for Influenza Trends Prediction; Proceedings in 14th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications (ISBRA), 2018, Springer.
- Liyuan Liu, Meng Han, Yan Wang and Yiyun Zhou; Understanding Data Breach: A Visualization Aspect; Proceedings in 13th International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems and Applications, 2018, Springer.
- Yiyun Zhou, Meng Han, Liyuan Liu, Jing (Selena) He, Yan Wang; Deep Learning Approach for Cyber-attack Detection; Proceedings in MiseNet of IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications, 2018.
- Bingchen Yu, Meng Han, Liyuan Liu, Yan Huang, Yi Liang, Liquan Bai; Data-driven Approach for Understanding the Mild Cognitive Impairment; Proceedings in 14th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications (ISBRA), 2018, Springer.
Professional Objective: To work in data science in a corporate environment